By Mayer I. Gruber
Indicates students, clergy, seminarians, and school scholars the best way to achieve entry to books and articles--both technical and semi-popular--which make clear girls in antiquity in Israel, Judah, and the encompassing international locations, who play a task on this planet of Hebrew Scripture.
Read Online or Download Women in the Biblical World. A Study Guide Women in the World of Hebrew Scripture PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
To discover additional information approximately Rowman and Littlefield titles, please stopover at www. rowmanlittlefield. com.
As increasingly more track literature is released every year, librarians, students, and bibliographers are turning to track bibliography to hold keep watch over over the flood of data. according to the convention of track Bibliography, this well timed publication offers very important details at the most vital features of the scholarly perform of track bibliography.
- An index to English periodical literature on the Old Testament and ancient Near Eastern studies
- A Bibliography of Bertrand Russell: I. Separate Publications; II. Serial Publications; III. Indexes
- Serial vigilantes of paperback fiction : an encyclopedia from Able Team to Z-Comm
- Genetic influences on neural and behavioral functions
- Essential Thesaurus Construction
- The Broadway Song Companion
Extra info for Women in the Biblical World. A Study Guide Women in the World of Hebrew Scripture
Ruth. A New Translation. With a Philological Commentary and a Formalist-Folklorist Interpretation. 2d ed. Biblical Seminar Series, no. 10. Sheffield: jSOT Press, 1990. 535. Saussy, Carroll. God Images and Self Esteem: Empowering Women in a Patriarchal Society. Louisville: Westminster/ john Knox, 1991. 536. Scanzoni, Letha. All W're Meant to Be: A Biblical Approach to Women's Liberation. Waco, Texas: Word Books, 1974. 537. Schäfer, P. W. Dein Gott ist mein Gott: Ruth, die Moabiterin. Neuffen: Sennenweg Verlag, 1973.
875. 878. 888. Cooper, Alan, and Goldstein, Bernard R. " Rebrew Studies 32 (1991), 45-60. Review article concerning Harold Bloorn, The Book of J; deals with larger issues concerning wornen in ancient Israel. 889. Copher, C. B. " Journal of the Interdenominational Research Center 3 (1975),9-16. Moses and the Cushite wornan; Num. 12:1. 890. Coppens, J. "La sournission de la fernrne Gen. " ETL 14 (1937), 632-640. Cohen, G. H. " Amsterdamse Cahiers voor Exegese en Bijbelse Theologie 1 (1980), 62-75.
Walker, Barbara G. The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects. San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1988. 584. TribIe, Phyllis, ed. The Effects ofWomen's Studies on Biblical Studies = JSOT 22. Sheffield; JSOT, 1982. 598. Wallace, Howard N. The Eden Narrative. HSM, no. 32. Atlanta: Scholars Press, 1985. Utzschneider, Helmut. Hosea. Prophet vor dem Ende. OBO, 31. Freiburg: UniversitätsverlaglGöttingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 1980. 599. Walter, Karin, ed. Frauen entdecken die Bibel. Freiburg: Herder, 1986.