Read or Download USMLE-STEP1-Anatomy PDF
Similar medicine books
A transparent, accomplished creation to affliction, Pathophysiology, fifth variation explores the etiology, pathogenesis, medical manifestations, and remedy of problems. devices are equipped by means of physique method, and every starts off with an illustrated overview of anatomy and common body structure. A dialogue then follows at the disorder tactics and abnormalities that can take place, with a spotlight at the pathophysiologic options concerned.
- Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE, Step 1 Review
- Cases in Emergency Airway Management
- Shadow Medicine: The Placebo in Conventional and Alternative Therapies
- Atlas of Acupuncture
- First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards (FIRST AID Specialty Boards)
Extra info for USMLE-STEP1-Anatomy
57. Darling RC. Ruptured arteriosclerotic abdominal aortic aneurysms. Am J Surg 1970; 119:397. 58. Sumner DS, Hokanson DE, Strandness DE, Jr. Stress-strain characteristics and collagenelastin content of abdominal aortic aneurysms. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1970; 147:211-4. 59. He CM, Roach MR. The composition and mechanical properties of abdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 1994; 20:6. 60. MacSweeney STR, Young G, Greenhalgh RM et al. Mechanical properties of the aneurysmal aorta. Br J Surg 1992; 79:1281-4.
Lawrence PF, LorenzoRivero S, Lyon JL. The incidence of iliac, femoral and popliteal aneurysms in Utah and the United States. J Vasc Surg 1995; 22:409-415. 5. Lawrence PF, Wallis C, Dobrin PB et al. Peripheral aneurysms and arteriomegaly: Is there a familial pattern? J Vasc Surg 1998; 28:599-605. 6. Graham LM, Zelenock GB, Whitehouse WM Jr et al. Femoral artery aneurysms. Arch Surg 1980; 115:502-507. 7. Johansen K, Koepsell T. Familial tendency for abdominal aortic aneurysms. JAMA 1986; 256:1934-1936.
Application of new ultrasonic methods. Malmö, Sweden: Lund University,1984. Thesis. 25. Länne T, Sandgren T, Mangell P et al. Improved reliability of ultrasonic surveillance of abdominal aortic aneurysms. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 1996. Accepted. 26. Hayashi K, Handa H, Nagasawa S et al. Stiffness and elastic behavior of human intracranial and extracranial arteries. J Biomech 1980; 13:175-84. 27. Kawasaki T, Sasayama S, Yagi SI et al. Noninvasive assessment of the age related changes in stiffness of major branches of the human arteries.