One of many only one-volume assets of knowledge ever assembled. critical, and strangely not easy to discover, info at the kingdom and its humans is interspersed with the numerous colourful characters and incidents so frequently linked to this dramatic clash.
Read or Download The Civil War Book Of Lists: Over 300 Lists From The Sublime To The Ridiculous PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
To discover additional information approximately Rowman and Littlefield titles, please stopover at www. rowmanlittlefield. com.
As a growing number of song literature is released every year, librarians, students, and bibliographers are turning to tune bibliography to continue keep watch over over the flood of data. in keeping with the convention of track Bibliography, this well timed e-book presents important info at the most crucial facets of the scholarly perform of tune bibliography.
- Modes of Irrationality: Preface to a Theory of Knowledge
- Lean Brain Management: More Success and Efficiency by Saving Intelligence
- Encyclopedia of Cryptology
- Contemporary Novelists
- Computers and data processing
- Recruitment and Retention of Race Group Students in American Higher Education: An Annotated Bibliography
Additional resources for The Civil War Book Of Lists: Over 300 Lists From The Sublime To The Ridiculous
To the Ridiculous author : publisher : Combined Publishing isbn10 | asin : 0938289438 print isbn13 : 9780938289432 ebook isbn13 : 9780585100067 language : English subject United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Miscellanea, United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Statistics. 7 subject : United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Miscellanea, United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Statistics. Page 1 The Civil War Book of Lists Over 300 Lists, from the Sublime . . , is dedicated to publishing books of distinction in history and military history.
2. 2nd Artillery, formed 1821. 3. 3rd Artillery, formed 1821. 4. 1821. Page 13 Mounted Regiments of "The Old Army" Ranked by Seniority 1. 1st Dragoons, organized in 1833, and redesignated the 1st Cavalry in 1861. 2. 2nd Dragoons, formed in 1836, becoming the 2nd Cavalry in 1861. 3. The Regiment of Mounted Rifles, 1846, becoming the 3rd Cavalry in 1861. 4. 1st Cavalry, formed in 1855 and redesignated the 4th Cavalry in 1861. 5. 2nd Cavalry, also formed in 1855, becoming the 5th Cavalry in 1861. 6.
The 1861 version was the primary type issued during the war, but two other types were produced. 5. S. troops. 6. 0 pounds A breech loading rifle designed by Christian Sharps. A comparatively small number of these guns were produced and primarily were issued to special units, like the elite Berdan's Sharpshooters. Page 47 7. 3 pounds Christopher M. Spencer's carbine, patented in 1860, was the first regularly issued repeating firearm in the world. The gun had a tubular magazine for seven copper cased, rim fire cartridges which was inserted in the stock of the weapon.