By Torsten B. Moller, Emil Reif
The second one of a two-volume set which identifies the anatomical information visualized within the sectional imaging modalities. As a finished reference, it's a nice reduction whilst analyzing photos; schematic drawings of significant readability are juxtaposed with the CT and MRI photos; anatomic buildings are color-coded within the drawings to facilitate identity.
In this up-to-date moment variation, CT and MR photographs were changed with higher caliber substitutes.
Read Online or Download Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy CT and MRI PDF
Best medicine books
A transparent, accomplished advent to illness, Pathophysiology, fifth variation explores the etiology, pathogenesis, scientific manifestations, and remedy of problems. devices are prepared via physique approach, and every starts with an illustrated assessment of anatomy and common body structure. A dialogue then follows at the affliction procedures and abnormalities which may take place, with a spotlight at the pathophysiologic innovations concerned.
- Molecular Mimicry: Infection Inducing Autoimmune Disease
- The Discovery of Insulin (25th Anniversary Edition)
- Dolor de uno, dolor de todos
- Immunologia cellulare e molecolare (7th Edition)
- Handbook of Nautical Medicine
Additional resources for Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy CT and MRI
25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 12 29 3 13 25 Sympathetic trunk Erector spinae muscle Azygos vein Thoracic duct Spinal cord Thoracic vertebra Descending aorta Posterior vagal trunk Spleen Intercostal lymph nodes Paravertebral lymph nodes Para-aortal lymph nodes Superior phrenic lymph nodes Inferior phrenic lymph nodes Right gastric lymph nodes Left gastroomental lymph nodes Moeller, Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Vol. 2 © 2001 Thieme All rights reserved. Usage subject to terms and conditions of license.
31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. Serratus anterior muscle Oblique fissure Rhomboid major muscle Intercostal muscle Rib 6 Superior lingular bronchus Left inferior pulmonary vein Left inferior lobar bronchus Left coronary artery (circumflex branch) Left lung (lower lobe) Latissimus dorsi muscle Stomach Semispinalis thoracis muscle and multifidus muscle Left kidney Nuchal lymph nodes Superficial cervical lymph nodes Supraclavicular lymph nodes Pulmonal lymph nodes Prepericardial lymph nodes Moeller, Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Vol.
41 Valve of pulmonary trunk Left ventricle Conus arteriosus Left atrioventricular (mitral) valve Interventricular septum Rectus abdominis muscle Right ventricle Diaphragm Liver Vertebral artery Longus colli muscle Splenius cervicis and capitis muscle Semispinalis cervicis muscle Subclavian artery Serratus posterior superior muscle and rhomboid major muscle Semispinalis thoracis muscle and multifidus muscle Trapezius muscle 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.