By Miguel Angel Violan
Pep Guardiola is, unquestionably, the main winning soccer trainer and instructor of the final 10 years. He revolutionised FC Barcelona and shaped a staff that was once the best within the heritage of the game. Now he follows Jupp Heynckes as trainer of Bayern Munich and faces the pivotal query: Will he have the capacity to retain the team's caliber or perhaps enhance it? Pep has turn into a legend, and so that it will comprehend this, it is important to determine behind the scenes and comprehend the guy who constitutes the Guardiola method. What are the most important values and rules that shape the foundation of his process? How d. Read more...
Read or Download Pep Guardiola : the Philosophy that Changed the Game. PDF
Similar coaching books
From essentially the most hugely revered university coaches within the state, the single ebook to teach find out how to educate profitable basketball performs to little ones age 14 and below Like no different, The Baffled Parent's advisor to nice Basketball performs supplies a complete playbook for training heart and junior-high schoolers in the course of the fine details of on-the-court strategies.
In 1967, while Jerry Kramer used to be a thirty-one-year-old eco-friendly Bay Packers offensive lineman, in his 10th yr with the crew, he determined to maintain a diary of the season. “Perhaps, by means of environment down my day-by-day suggestions and observations,” he wrote, “I’ll manage to comprehend accurately what it's that pulls me again to expert soccer.
What's the mystery of Dutch football? How can a country of approximately sixteen million population frequently produce world-class gamers like Cruyff, Haan, van Basten, Rijkaard, van Nistelrooy, van der Sar, van Bommel, Robben and van Persie, in addition to world-class coaches like Michels, Cruyff, Beenakker, Advocaat, Stevens and van Marwijk?
How one can a full-body exercise session with striking effects by way of learning kettlebells have you ever heard the excitement in regards to the all-in-one power and aerobic exercise routine that works each muscle within the physique instantaneously? Theres a it is because expert athletes and A-list celebrities are becoming a member of the Kettlebells revolution-and you can now, too!
- Sports rules encyclopedia
- Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success
- NLP and Coaching for Health Care Professionals: Developing Expert Practice
- And the Next Question Is...: Powerful Questions for Sticky Moments
- Leadership, Coaching and Followership: An Important Equation
- Football skills & drills
Additional info for Pep Guardiola : the Philosophy that Changed the Game.
15 08:38 “Have the Courage to Have Values” It is not easy being the coach of FC Barcelona. Barça has seen over 50 coaches come and go since its founding. So as to remain on track I will not speak here of the many titles he won but rather of the values he imparts and the ultimate reason for his being honoured here today. I mean his sportsmanship, teamwork and willingness to give it his all and to overcome his own limitations. All of this is part of the picture of a cultivated, civilised and cosmopolitan Catalonia that he has helped to create.
6. Success also always has something to do with a team, because commonly shared intelligence produces synergies and multiplies the value of the outstanding abilities of individuals. 7. Play as you train. If we strive for perfection, we must hone every component on a daily basis; always expect maximum effort from ourselves, and recognise good work when we see it. 8. Knowledge cannot be imparted without respect. ’). 15 08:38 Pep Guardiola — the philoSophY that changed the gaMe stepson of the King of Spain and the legal proceedings involving accusations of embezzlement and gross tax evasion associated with him) of recent years has created the need for a deep clean, vermin extermination and an adjustment and replacement of leadership.
The years went by and Pep became the Barça’s B squad coach, which had just dropped into the third league at that time. The young man had returned to his club. He was prepared to serve it as he always had and gain experience in his new position. I was a member of the club’s board of directors at that time and observed how Pep evoked the trust and respect of everyone he worked with: from administrative personnel, to football professionals, to those involved in managing a club as complex as FC Barcelona.