By Casey Kochmer
A jumpstart for any JSP developer who desires to methods to combine XML and all its chances into JSP improvement. Geared in the direction of JavaServer Pages builders, bringing them a convinced performance and utilization with XML. Softcover.
Read or Download JSP and XML: Integrating XML and Web Services in Your JSP Application PDF
Similar structured design books
This booklet is a one-stop advisor to ADO, the common info entry resolution from Microsoft that permits easy accessibility to facts from a number of codecs and systems. It comprises chapters at the Connection, Recordset, box, and Command items and the houses assortment; ADO structure, information shaping, and the ADO occasion version; short introductions to RDS, ADO.
This publication constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the second one Workshop on clever Media know-how for Communicative Intelligence, IMTCI 2004, held in Warsaw, Poland, in September 2004. The 25 revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously chosen for book in the course of rounds of reviewing and development.
This quantity includes the papers offered on the twelfth Annual convention on Algorithmic studying conception (ALT 2001), which was once held in Washington DC, united states, in the course of November 25–28, 2001. the most goal of the convention is to supply an inter-disciplinary discussion board for the dialogue of theoretical foundations of desktop studying, in addition to their relevance to useful functions.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the 20 th foreign convention on DNA Computing and Molecular Programming, DNA 20, held in Kyoto, Japan, in September 2014. the ten complete papers awarded have been conscientiously chosen from fifty five submissions. The papers are prepared in lots of disciplines (including arithmetic, desktop technological know-how, physics, chemistry, fabric technology and biology) to handle the research, layout, and synthesis of information-based molecular structures.
- Pro ADO.NET Data Services: Working with RESTful Data
- Theory of Cryptography: 13th International Conference, TCC 2016-A, Tel Aviv, Israel, January 10-13, 2016, Proceedings, Part II
- High-Performance Web Databases: Design, Development, and Deployment
- Human Identification Based on Gait
- Metaheuristics and Optimization in Civil Engineering
Extra info for JSP and XML: Integrating XML and Web Services in Your JSP Application
ID This type of attribute gives an element a label guaranteed to be unique in the document. Next, we have several values that can be used in the DTD to describe the behavior of the attribute: • When a string in quotes is given, it becomes the default value. If the user doesn't include the attribute, it will be created with the default value in the document structure when it is parsed. • #IMPLIED The attribute is optional. • #REQUIRED The attribute is required, and no default value is assumed.
Rather, they are a set of conditions under which elements are selected. Any elements that satisfy the path criteria are selected with the use of double forward slashes (//). For example, we could search for all folders named "sherbet" in a file system. The resulting set would include every folder with that name. It wouldn't matter where the folder was found. There could be one in the root of the C: drive, and another one ten folders deep. The relative XPath selection statement selects all elements found in an XML document that meet some path criterion.
11. Tree diagram of XML family relationships. 42 Part I: Data, XML, and Web Services Introduction Part I: Data, XML, and Web Services Introduction 43 Family When describing the treelike structure of an XML document, it is helpful to be able to concisely describe relationships between elements in that structure. These relationships are defined in the same way as the structure of families. The common terms used are parents, children, descendants, ancestors, and siblings. You probably already know what most of these relationships mean.