By Phil Coulthard, George Farr
The e-book may still specialize in Java on AS400. additionally it makes use of visible Age that's superseded may still use Websphere as a substitute. the code isn't transparent because it attempts to check COBOL(structure programing) with Java(Object orientated
Read or Download Java(tm) for S/390® and AS/400® COBOL Programmers PDF
Best structured design books
This publication is a one-stop advisor to ADO, the common facts entry resolution from Microsoft that permits quick access to information from a number of codecs and systems. It contains chapters at the Connection, Recordset, box, and Command gadgets and the homes assortment; ADO structure, info shaping, and the ADO occasion version; short introductions to RDS, ADO.
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the second one Workshop on clever Media know-how for Communicative Intelligence, IMTCI 2004, held in Warsaw, Poland, in September 2004. The 25 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously chosen for booklet in the course of rounds of reviewing and development.
This quantity comprises the papers awarded on the twelfth Annual convention on Algorithmic studying concept (ALT 2001), which was once held in Washington DC, united states, in the course of November 25–28, 2001. the most target of the convention is to supply an inter-disciplinary discussion board for the dialogue of theoretical foundations of computer studying, in addition to their relevance to sensible functions.
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the twentieth overseas convention on DNA Computing and Molecular Programming, DNA 20, held in Kyoto, Japan, in September 2014. the ten complete papers provided have been conscientiously chosen from fifty five submissions. The papers are geared up in lots of disciplines (including arithmetic, desktop technology, physics, chemistry, fabric technological know-how and biology) to deal with the research, layout, and synthesis of information-based molecular platforms.
- The Scheme Programming Language, 3rd Edition
- Computational analysis and design of bridge structures
- Data Analytics: Models and Algorithms for Intelligent Data Analysis
- Multiple Classifier Systems: First International Workshop, MCS 2000 Cagliari, Italy, June 21–23, 2000 Proceedings
Additional info for Java(tm) for S/390® and AS/400® COBOL Programmers
However, a disadvantage of the chosen algorithm is the fact that it requires k to be given as input. Apparently, the “optimal” number of nodes after splitting is not known in advance. To overcome it, the authors adopted an incremental approach: starting from k=2 and increasing k by one each time, they compared the clustering quality of two diﬀerent clusterings Cluster(M + 1, k) and Cluster(M + 1, k + 1) using average silhouette width, a clustering quality measure originally proposed by Kaufman and Rousseeuw .
9. Algorithm NewLinear(TypeNode N ) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. Set LISTL ← LISTR ← LISTB ← LISTT ← ∅ foreach rectangle S = (xl, yl, xh, yh) in N with RN = (L, B, R, T ) if xl − L < R − xh LISTL ← LISTL ∪ S else LISTR ← LISTR ∪ S endif if xy − B < T − yh LISTB ← LISTB ∪ S else LISTT ← LISTT ∪ S endif endfor if max(|LISTL |, |LISTR |) < max(|LISTB |, |LISTT |) Split the node along the x direction else if max(|LISTL |, |LISTR |) > max(|LISTB |, |LISTT |) Split the node along the y direction else //tie break if overlap(LISTL , LISTR ) < overlap(LISTB , LISTT ) Split the node along the x direction else if overlap(LISTL , LISTR ) > overlap(LISTB , LISTT ) Split the node along the y direction else Split the node along the direction with smallest total coverage endif endif Fig.
Have partitioned the R-tree in a number of smaller R-trees , along the lines of the binomial queues that are an eﬃcient variation of heaps. Agarwal et al.  proposed the Box-tree, that is, a bounding-volume hierarchy that uses axis-aligned boxes as bounding volumes. They provide worst-case lower bounds on query complexity, showing that Box-trees are close to optimal, and they present algorithms to convert Box-trees to R-trees, resulting in R-trees with (almost) optimal query complexity. Recently, the optimization of data structures for cache eﬀectiveness has attracted signiﬁcant attention, and methods to exploit processors’ caches have been proposed to reduce the latency that incurs by slow main memory speeds.