By Richard R. Keen, Philip B. Dobrin
Improvement of Aortic Aneurysms is a quantity within the scientific Intelligence Unit sequence. It describes the molecular pathogenesis of aneurysms. The e-book has thirteen chapters and 15 participants.
Read or Download Development of Aneurysms (Medical Intelligence Unit, 17) PDF
Similar medicine books
A transparent, entire advent to illness, Pathophysiology, fifth variation explores the etiology, pathogenesis, medical manifestations, and remedy of issues. devices are geared up by way of physique procedure, and every starts off with an illustrated evaluate of anatomy and basic body structure. A dialogue then follows at the ailment strategies and abnormalities that could take place, with a spotlight at the pathophysiologic strategies concerned.
- The Definitive Guide to Thriving After Cancer: A Five-Step Integrative Plan to Reduce the Risk of Recurrence and Build Lifelong Health
- Surface modification of titanium, titanium alloys, and related materials for biomedical applications
- Malaria - Drugs, Disease And Post-Genomic Biology
- Sherris Medical Microbiology (6th Edition)
Extra info for Development of Aneurysms (Medical Intelligence Unit, 17)
57. Darling RC. Ruptured arteriosclerotic abdominal aortic aneurysms. Am J Surg 1970; 119:397. 58. Sumner DS, Hokanson DE, Strandness DE, Jr. Stress-strain characteristics and collagenelastin content of abdominal aortic aneurysms. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1970; 147:211-4. 59. He CM, Roach MR. The composition and mechanical properties of abdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 1994; 20:6. 60. MacSweeney STR, Young G, Greenhalgh RM et al. Mechanical properties of the aneurysmal aorta. Br J Surg 1992; 79:1281-4.
Lawrence PF, LorenzoRivero S, Lyon JL. The incidence of iliac, femoral and popliteal aneurysms in Utah and the United States. J Vasc Surg 1995; 22:409-415. 5. Lawrence PF, Wallis C, Dobrin PB et al. Peripheral aneurysms and arteriomegaly: Is there a familial pattern? J Vasc Surg 1998; 28:599-605. 6. Graham LM, Zelenock GB, Whitehouse WM Jr et al. Femoral artery aneurysms. Arch Surg 1980; 115:502-507. 7. Johansen K, Koepsell T. Familial tendency for abdominal aortic aneurysms. JAMA 1986; 256:1934-1936.
Application of new ultrasonic methods. Malmö, Sweden: Lund University,1984. Thesis. 25. Länne T, Sandgren T, Mangell P et al. Improved reliability of ultrasonic surveillance of abdominal aortic aneurysms. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 1996. Accepted. 26. Hayashi K, Handa H, Nagasawa S et al. Stiffness and elastic behavior of human intracranial and extracranial arteries. J Biomech 1980; 13:175-84. 27. Kawasaki T, Sasayama S, Yagi SI et al. Noninvasive assessment of the age related changes in stiffness of major branches of the human arteries.